If you have a pest infestation in your home, don’t worry as you are not alone. In case you are overlooking the pests, you are taking the risk with your own and your family health. Pests like cockroaches and rodents are common to cause several diseases to humans.
Following is a brief description of pest and their associated health problems so that you can prevent your home from pest infestation.
- Cockroaches can deliver skin rashes, coughing, congestion, eye infections, postnasal drip, watery eyes and itchiness. Asthma is one of the significant issues that is caused by cockroaches.
- Fleas are often found in pets although they can drive anywhere in your property. The saliva of fleas leads to skin dermatitis in humans that generally appears on the patches of the skin like itchy bumps or rashes.
- Rodents that contaminate your food leave their dropping, urine, saliva and skin anywhere in your property which causes a stuffy nose, nausea, eczema and other allergic reactions.
- Bedbugs are needed to control as soon as you notice them because they are blood-sucking pests. Their bites lead to swelling, redness and itchiness while over scratching can turn to be an infection.
- Ant bites can be extremely painful, and it could go into anaphylactic shock.
Keep Your House Pest Free
Thrifty Pest is your local pest control services provider in Ontario. Our team of professionals emphasize humane and durable pest removal products to make your home pest free for as long as possible.
We are just one call away from you, contact us today to schedule a pest inspection.